- Fabric: Touching it, buying it, looking at it, designing it.
- The awesome I can meet at meeting, shows, in stores, online.
- I will stay warm and have a trade-skill in the zombie apocalypse.
- I get to buy from small shops (even if they are online shops), which helps THEIR dreams come true too!
- It’s a link to the past and I am content that I am carrying on quilting traditions that have spanned generations.
- Quilt shows! From the small local shows, to big shows, to Quilt Market itself!
- I have a perfect excuse to binge watch television when I have hand stitching on my bindings to do.
- The complete satisfaction from creating a perfect half square triangle.
- The trill of seeing my finished quilts!
- Did I mention fabrics??
What are YOUR favorite things about quilting? I’d love to hear about them.